Playing poker is an art, and the better you play the more chips you gain!
Everyone needs to learn how to play poker, properly, with patience and restraint. It is extremely easy to just go all-in every hand, and hope everyone is going to fold, but eventually the player will get caught and the loses will far outweigh the small gains.
Let’s start with the basics:
What is Qublix Poker: Qublix poker is a Texas Holdem poker game, a community of facebook players that can be played with anywhere from 2-10 players.
1. There is the dealer at the top of the page. There is the button, the white puck that rotates clock wise every hand.
2. The players to the left of the dealer, are called the small blind and the big blind.
3. These two players are forced to make “forced bets.” The big blind has to bet the big blind, and the small blind, needs to put usually half the amount. The big blind is the second player left of the button, and the small blind is the player next to the button.
4. Every player gets two cards, face down. Then they are able to look at them.
5. When the dealer is done giving out the cards, the first round of betting starts. The player sitting to the left of the big blind starts. The options are always the same, FOLD, CALL (the amount should match that one of the big blind), or RAISE.
6. The next player (clockwise) has the same options, all the way until the small blind. The small blind, can match the big blind (CALL), RAISE, or FOLD.
7. Once the first round of betting ends, the dealer shows 3 more community cards, face up on the table. This is known as the flop.
8. The second round of betting starts. This time it’s the small blind that has to act first. Now, you have the option to CHECK, BET, FOLD. You can RAISE someone as well, if there is already a bet.
9. Once this rounds completes, the 4th card is flipped. This is known as the turn.
10. Now, there is another round of betting. Again, the small blind, or the following person next to the button, if she/he is still in the game.
11. When the round is over, the 5th community card is shown facing up. This is known as the river.
12. This initiates the last round of betting. Again, the player left to the button acts first. This is where the game will end. The player with the best cards wins.